• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

ajdude

International Coach
dirty full tosses to start and end it haha

good to see warner shake hands with him, shows that what happens on the field can stay there

Doctor

School Boy/Girl Captain
Compared to the bowlers he's keeping out, I've been very unimpressed with Harris thus far into his return.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Logical decision. Australia has bowled well all day, however the bowlers do look slightly fatigued. 40 overs out of the sun, and it should be an easy job.
I blame Lyon, personally.

But yeah I said i wouldn't enforce back when Kohli started out so of course I support it. Probably look to send them in at lunch tomorrow, lead should be 500 odd plus. Just really a case of "well why not just take it easy?"

adub

International Captain
I have never seen such a bad 99*. Kohli has done everything wrong other than get out.
I think Watson has given him a run for his money.

Good to see one Indian finally show some spine. The total is about 150 shy of par on this road, but you still need to have a go.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Compared to the bowlers he's keeping out, I've been very unimpressed with Harris thus far into his return.
With the remergence of Hilfenhaus and the emergence of the youngsters we have effectively 2 class attacks:

Harris, Hilfenhaus, Siddle and Lyon
Pattinson, Bollinger, Cummins and Hauritz

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Virat Kohli has well and trully arrived! Superb innings, and loved his celebration! All anger, all arrogance, jumped, completed the 2nd run, looked at the crowd, looked at some of the Aussie fielders and shouted 'behenchoood', then calmed down and kissed the helmet... filled with 'Yeah bastards, I belong here!' type arrogance and more anger than happiness...

Probably a big call ATM, but we don't have a better candidate for captaincy now.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I think Harris has been alright. It's interesting that Harris and Marsh have probably been the ones who have struggled the most, when their returns from injury came after the BBL started and the Sheffield Shield took a break. At least he hasn't broken down yet..

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Virat Kohli has well and trully arrived! Superb innings, and loved his celebration! All anger, all arrogance, jumped, completed the 2nd run, looked at the crowd, looked at some of the Aussie fielders and shouted 'behenchoood', then calmed down and kissed the helmet... filled with 'Yeah bastards, I belong here!' type arrogance and more anger than happiness...

Probably a big call ATM, but we don't have a better candidate for captaincy now.
He really has an obsession with that word. Have seen him use it almost every time.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, great effort. Aus have bowled for the most part brilliantly since then went to Sri Lanka. Home and awaywith different guys coming in but still on the money. Just their batting until this series has let them down.
Awta...Australian fast bowling bank looks great....Next Ashes will be something...

adub

International Captain
I blame Lyon, personally.

But yeah I said i wouldn't enforce back when Kohli started out so of course I support it. Probably look to send them in at lunch tomorrow, lead should be 500 odd plus. Just really a case of "well why not just take it easy?"
+1.

500 in 5 sessions is pretty much what we should be looking at. All the bowlers now in the ice bath with some massage tonight then a nice easy morning, then warm up at lunch to hit em hard.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Harris has been fine the past two Tests. He doesn't have the wickets, however he is constantly beating the bat and also keeping it tight.

Starc is the only real contender at the moment, and that's based on one good Test.

adub

International Captain
Harris has been fine the past two Tests. He doesn't have the wickets, however he is constantly beating the bat and also keeping it tight.

Starc is the only real contender at the moment, and that's based on one good Test.
Harris has been unlucky, but not in the Ishant 'I'm unlucky that I'm just not that good' Sharma way. Will bowl worse and take 5-fers.