• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I love how many of them are posting here instead of their own tour thread.
Like you were posting in the India vs West Indies thread(when India were in trouble,especially)? Right? :p

In any case the time being around 4 P.M instead of 4 A.M helps too.

hazsa19

International Regular
We should have expected this as England fans.

:laugh: that is an awful from kp. Bet he still thinks he is a great player.

Spark

Global Moderator
This has to be one of the most bone-headed collective batting displays I've seen in a long, long time (47ao excepted)

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Looking at some of these dismissals I can't help but get the impression that England took Pakistan a bit lightly and that might have something to do with the previous series where they dominated.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, I genuinely thought this England side was a team for ALL conditions (since we were told Swann was the best spinner in the world). I know it's early days in the series, but this is shaping up to being an absolute annihilation especially considering England won the toss.