• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah India do have a spare keeper. That guy who made his test debut as neither a keeper non a batsman. Shah or something

Spark

Global Moderator
All I remember about Saha is that he got caught in the middle of Steyn going absolutely bonkers in India.

Spikey

No further word yet. Another Indian media company basically saying "yeah those guys think he's banned". Quick look at CricInfo commentary says they were about 5 overs behind at lunch and tea on day 2

Spikey

thetanmay Tanmay Bhat
My god. Vinay Kumar bowled so slowly that they gave Dhoni a one match ban for slow over rate.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Holy **** :laugh:

We haven't been too quick either - how slow must he have been? The Test finished in 2 and a half days ffs. Although I guess he's accumulated "infractions" on this before.
2 overs short as per reports so far.