• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well i have the whole series ball by ball, i guess i'll have to watch the whole SA batting innings to find Warner's fielding?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CricInfo commentary giving me nothing. Anyway, just something to keep your eye whenever you get the urge to upload stuff from that series. (although from memory it was a pretty boring series really)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reasonable confident it was later on in the day, either 2nd or 3rd session

but it's needle in haystick stuff here. no point going to a bother

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet (probably has, but I cbf trawling through page after page), but since the dismissal of Ed Cowan in Sydney, Australia has made 770 runs for the loss of one wicket.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet (probably has, but I cbf trawling through page after page), but since the dismissal of Ed Cowan in Sydney, Australia has made 770 runs for the loss of one wicket.
Has been mentioned about three times already now. :p

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Siddlewatch: I know Benchy appreciates it.

142nd all time and now ahead of the Aussie pair of George Giffen and Paul Reiffel. Next up, Mohammad Asif and Pedro Collins.

Ruckus

International Captain
Siddlewatch: I know Benchy appreciates it.

142nd all time and now ahead of the Aussie pair of George Giffen and Paul Reiffel. Next up, Mohammad Asif and Pedro Collins.
What happened to Siddle btw? Seeing as though you're his life partner I'm assuming you know?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What happened to Siddle btw? Seeing as though you're his life partner I'm assuming you know?
I wish.

Nothing happened to him. Clarke decided that a night watchman was needed in case a wicket fall and Siddle put his heart up since he's such a great team man.

adub

International Captain
It was raised in the commentary, but the question is, how does Warner approach his game from now on? This wasn't a flat wicket, but nevertheless, you can't help but feel that trying to play this aggressively all of the time isn't going to pay dividends in the long term.
What he does by scoring so quickly on tricky wickets is puts the pressure back on the bowlers forcing them to spread the field and reduce the chances of getting a wicket. India just didn't have the quality or cajones to keep the pressure on despite the fact the ball was still seaming and inducing plays and misses. He's going to scare the **** out bowling attacks because if they don't get him early he's going to hurt them badly.