• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

adub

International Captain
Miranda Kerr the new face of anti-union lock outs according to Nine news break.

Good for a gratuitous swimsuit shot though.
Even my missus doesn't mind me watching that shot. You have to appreciate outstanding work in any field of endeavour.

Sylvester

State Captain
Faulkner would have been the one but he's going for finger surgery. Other than NCN there is Hogan whose doing well this season.

adub

International Captain
One more than current?
No. In a three man attack I'd have Butts, Copes, Faulkner, NCN, and probably a few others in front of him. As the 4th quick he's not as critical if he goes bad. (although would be happier if the 5th bowling options were better than Muss, Pup, Warner and Punter.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Took you a while to like him IIRC. Not really sure how Starc-like he'd be though, I think he'd be a success at Test level.
Still sprays it a bit and reverts to the "I'm just gonna bowl short rocks now" option a bit too readily IMO. Just don't think he's quite there yet.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
FML - I have to actually get back to work in a few minutes. Too hot to be outside today.. Wanna see 1 more wicket before I go though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In other news, in 1854 on this day Anthony Faas of Philadelphia, PA, patented the accordion.

Sad day.