• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think siddle would have literally exploded had that been called a no-ball. oh well.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dire.

Sachin falls to the part time spinner. And yet another 80/90. :(

Showed him too much respect,IMO.
Tbf, Sachin had more than his fair share of luck in this innings, especially last night. Was lucky to get to 80 truth be told.

Ruckus

International Captain
Tbf, Sachin had more than his fair share of luck in this innings, especially last night. Was lucky to get to 80 truth be told.
Yeah it wasn't his greatest innings especially considering how flat the wicket was. Lots of periods with some glorious shots, followed by edgy moments.

Spark

Global Moderator
There wasn't ever a period in that innings where I thought "I just don't see him getting out" - always felt we were in with a chance