• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would've preferred Dravid to ton up.

Oh it's Tendulkar. Thought there'd be a night watchman.

adub

International Captain
Tbf, India are doing it very very easily right now.
Why I would have left them stew in the sun for another couple of hours and then see how they batted against a new rock under cloudy skies.

Dravid's wall looking more like a colonnade helps us though.

Spark

Global Moderator
I reckon that was the opposite ball to the the one that got him first dig - outswinger that seamed in.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I think I'm actually starting to become a fan of Hilf. What is going on.
you guys are too ****in spoiled. The way Hilf, Siddle and Johnson are abused it seems they are useless buggers eventhough their career records are as good as any current fast bowler barring Steyn.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Do what? His recent form is pretty good, isn't it? One of the only guys to perform in England at the very least.
Yeah but at his age that's not enough unfortunately, I'd give him till the end of the England series later this year. Probably even less if he's not scoring too many runs from here on in.