• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I meant today.

No declaration today = 700+ on the board, gives India 2 days to bat out and no chance of a win. Unless there's a dodgy forecast, there really isn't much to gain by declaring IMO.
There is. At the ground and its gray as **** put here. It will rain at some point.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Comedy gold here as Harsha Bhogle is being fed the hottest chilli in the world whilst trying to commentate.

Spark

Global Moderator
It being gray all day =/= rain. The surprise summer storm that comes seemingly from nowhere is more common.

Ruckus

International Captain
Hussey and Clarke seem quiet today.

...too quiet.
Bee Keeper #1: "Sure is quiet here today."
Bee Keeper #2: "Yes, a little TOO quiet, if you know what I mean."
Bee Keeper #1: "No, I'm afraid I don't."
Bee Keeper #2: "You see, bees usually make a lot of noise, NO NOISE, suggests no bees."
Bee Keeper #1: "Oh, I understand now. Oh look, there goes one."
Bee Keeper #2: "To the bee-mobile!"
Bee Keeper #1: "You mean your Chevy?"
Bee Keeper #2: "Yes."

Sylvester

State Captain
Clarke should definitely look at the world record, it's not often you get a chance to have a crack at it without seriously effecting your teams result.

R_D

International Debutant
So he responded to the oldest insult in the book?
Not condoning what Kohli did.. really reflects badly on him.

Just saying...
What I have noticed people in India tend to get easily offended when their mum or sister are insulted even if it's in joking sort of a way.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
If he makes it, Clarke will declare at 401* IMO. They'll be looking to bat to tea regardless if not all out, and then he'll go for the record if he's still in.

Overall tea seems like a reasonable declaration, still leaves seven sessions to bowl India out, which is pretty safe.