• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
**** me Patto looks good. Woeful from sehwag. His front foot was in mid air when he played that shot

ajdude

International Coach
Wow, that Cricket Australia ap is 6mb on Android Marketplace. **** off. Got cracked apk of Backstab, 9MM, PES 2012, Dead Space eating up my Galaxy II SD Card, don't need anymore bollocks.
The data usage when streaming is even worse haha, eats through it something shocking!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Add 271 wickets at 32 to the equation...
I don't think there's never been any doubt by ANYONE that Kallis is the best cricketer out of he, Tendulkar, Ponting & Lara for that very reason. There's not much between any of them with the bat, but his 271 wickets @ 32 put him in another league from the other 3.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah haven't been able to figure out whether i think Pattinson is a **** or my favorite cricketer in ages. I've decided he's both. He's an aggressive **** and I love him.

Last edited:

BeeGee

International Captain
Disconcerting as an Englishman/ all round swell guy how good this Pattinson looks.
He's got talent. The proof of his quality will be how well he performs on a road. He's had some very helpful decks to bowl on so far.