• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got 'im! Nasty ball. One more and my late night Sachin ton plan might just come together before I have to hit the sack.

**** that duck they show on Aussie tv btw. I can't imagine it was funny the ****ing first time, 25 years ago.
I was watching some highlights from 1982 the other day & they had the wee duck way back then, so at least 30 years :p

Woodster

International Captain
Mixed over from Pattinson there, he won't care too much after getting the early one though. Decent ball to get Gambhir but not sure at all what he was doing trying to work that so square on the leg side.

Spark

Global Moderator
Mixed over from Pattinson there, he won't care too much after getting the early one though. Decent ball to get Gambhir but not sure at all what he was doing trying to work that so square on the leg side.
TBH even if the first over goes for 20, if you get a wicket, you've done the job.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Was a good nut, but equally poor stroke to match, Did you see the angle of the bat?
Yeah, completely squared up. Shot of a man who's premeditating what he's gonna do, IMHO. Head's just gone.

Hate to see a bloke do badly, but he is a prize prick, so what you gonna do? :ph34r:

Zinzan

It was a diabolical shot for a opener first over of a test, no two ways about it

Zinzan

lol , nice form from Richie from the com box...... '38 isn't that old, don't knock it'

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
It was a diabolical shot for a opener first over of a test, no two ways about it
Sheesh, pretty tough appraisal imho. Gets a good ball against a quick bowler with a new ball before he's got his eye in and makes a slight misjudgment. Harsh to be overly critical.