• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oooo, I dunno. Could see this being given not.

EDIT: Still not sure. It really is a game of bull**** millimetres but, by the letter of law, I don't think he had any of his foot behind the line at the time it landed. Laxman unlucky, for mine.

Spark

Global Moderator
i honestly can't blame the ump for checking that tbh. the time the foot is actually behind the line has to be so, so small.

fine reward for a top over, even if the dismissal looked a bit soft.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
85-15 australia on top. kohli to prove his worth or **** off right here. And tendulkar... please pull a lara 1999 here.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kohli's goneskis here, the Aussie attack is right in the zone he sucks at right now.

EDIT: LEMONFACE!

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
The highlights will show a loose flick off the pads by Laxman, however that will ignore the pressure built up by the previous two deliveries. Great stuff by Pattinson.