• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Indian ATG line-up will eat up any total less than 300 IMO. Against any other line-up I'd say that's enough but not them. And it's not even close to 300 right now.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Although the new ball has helped, there's been movement throughout every innings, so I wouldn't be so sure
if Aus do not pick 4-5 wickets in a cluster at some point India will win, new ball will provide the best opportunity for that to happen.

ganeshran

International Debutant
He's made five since then.
But the innings could have been wrapped by the end of the day and Hussey's wicket would have been huge. Cant believe Dravid dropped such a regulation chance :wallbash:

Remember Sydney vs Pakistan. Hussey was batting there too.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously contemplating just not reading this thread anymore when the match isn't actually in progress. Worst ****.
No surprises yesterday in Mathew Sinclair's innings. Milked the provincial journeymen for runs, but then immediately came unstuck against a bowler of international class. Sums up his career.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Does anyone support their team here? I have had enough of each group of posters hyping up the other side. You should forfeit your right to celebrate victory once you start writing off your own team when the game is in the balance.

Ruckus

International Captain
I fail to see how the game is in balance tbh, and I'm trying to be objective as possible. Lead of only 230, only two wickets remaining. ATG batting line up, with ample time to spare, an excellent weather forecast and a good batting deck. If the lead crosses about 270-280, then I think the game will start to be in the balance again. More than 300, starts to become advantage Australia.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does anyone support their team here? I have had enough of each group of posters hyping up the other side. You should forfeit your right to celebrate victory once you start writing off your own team when the game is in the balance.
I'm saying the match is on level pegging, India in front if they can dismiss Australia for 20 runs or less tomorrow. 50+ and Australia have their noses in front.