• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Holy ****, I started reading this post and thought "ok there's no way he's mentioned WI in this post"

Then BAM! there it was.
I mentioned ANOTHER SPINNER who just happens to play for WI, nothing wrong with that!! 8-) .

And as i type Siddle bowls Dravid but it's a bloody no ball and india get help from technology, what a surprise!! :ph34r: .

Athlai

Not Terrible
How many wickets in the past have been no-balls the umpire didn't call? It has happened fairly often since they've started to review the marginal ones.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many times in the last year or so have we seen these no ball referrals? It's worrying because I wonder wtf the umpires were doing in the past before this trend started.