• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I cannot be bothered looking this up but Pattinson is a pretty decent Grade batsman isn't he?

Lol, loving the pull to mid-off.
Yeah, always beem pretty talented with the bat, and played some grade games purely as a batsman when he had some injury issues. Won man of the match in an epic Grade final for Dandenong last year, probably just as much for his batting. Not sure if he actually has a ton to his name though.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
333 then. Seems close to par but that's got to favour India given the relative quality of their bowling and batting.

Jacknife

International Captain
Not a bad total at all and it gives them a good chance but I reckon 400 would be about par, no maybe it's not too far off thinking about it, looks a good pitch for batting to me.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
It really annoyed me that it was Ganguly said it - I'd have expected it from a brown nose like Bhogle or a halfwit like Shastri.

Lol at the Sky guy in the studio - "pretty ruthless from India". Took them 18 overs to knock over the bowlers.
Just thought the same.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It really annoyed me that it was Ganguly said it - I'd have expected it from a brown nose like Bhogle or a halfwit like Shastri.

Lol at the Sky guy in the studio - "pretty ruthless from India". Took them 18 overs to knock over the bowlers.
Yeah did make me laugh, not sure who that man is presenting, seems to pop up every few months

Also sky really into advertising red hot the last couple of days...

AlwaysProteas

U19 12th Man

Tbf, he's probably used to seeing Indian bowlers getting smashed by Bresnan, Swann and Broad.