• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Shame that. I couldn't give a toss who wins but at 12.40 at night you rather be watching Warner tee off then some product of Peter Roebuck.

Jacknife

International Captain
I can't believe how important bowling speeds are to lots on here.

Cowan and Marsh is going to be an interesting partnership. Will Cowan feel as though he needs to tick over the score a bit more now?
There more interesting than anything else, not that important in the grand scheme of things. Anderson bowled beautifully last year at around 135kph.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
There more interesting than anything else, not that important in the grand scheme of things. Anderson bowled beautifully last year at around 135kph.
I don't hate having them, but I don't notice them that much. Perhaps I notice more when my team is bowling.

FFS, Shaun Marsh two ducks in a row. Adub probably happy with that typical Marsh dismissal.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
yes!

Damn.. I soooo wanna watch this, stupid me for not realizing that Rogers would be closed on the 25th for me to switch the channels =(

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Christ, someone get Yadav back over the wicket, this good bowling is useless from around.
Knows his ****. Shame Kohli took it, though.

Ponting vs a young punk quick. This will be good (or short, in all senses of the word).