• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Now Now, no need to abuse now that you've come to the realization that Pakistan is as bad as ever and all these minnow bashing counts for nothing.
ICF is still a **** forum. No arguing about that.

We'll see how both teams are after their series against Aus and England. This is a new Pak team that is different from the one that won a match in England and also different from the one that lost in Aus. And I believe it's better than the one that played in England now that it's under Misbah's leadership.

deathmonger

Banned
ICF is still a **** forum. No arguing about that.

We'll see how both teams are after their series against Aus and England. This is a new Pak team that is different from the one that won a match in England and also different from the one that lost in Aus. And I believe it's better than the one that played in England under Misbah's leadership.
Yeah Yeah. Draw against England on those flat pitches and proclaim yourself true no 1 as you drew against no 1 team in the world. Truth be told, I'll like it if that happens. Closer to No. 1.

And whatever we do in Oz, surely can't be worse than what you guys did over there for the past decade. :D

And I believe it's better than the one that played in England under Misbah's leadership. - HA HA. Bull****. You have three good players in younis, ajmal and misbah. that's it. your new pacemen who have made their exciting debuts against the likes of zimbabwe and co are no match for amir and asif. Azhar ali, shafiq, taufeeq will be found out overseas but then again Pakistan don't really have many overseas tours to Eng, SA, Oz now, isn't it as no one finds it financially profitable to play with Pak. Enjoy your Bangladesh and Zimbabwe series.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Yeah Yeah. Draw against England on those flat pitches and proclaim yourself true no 1 as you drew against no 1 team in the world. Truth be told, I'll like it if that happens. Closer to No. 1.

And whatever we do in Oz, surely can't be worse than what you guys did over there for the past decade. :D

And I believe it's better than the one that played in England under Misbah's leadership. - HA HA. Bull****. You have three good players in younis, ajmal and misbah. that's it. your new pacemen who have made their exciting debuts against the likes of zimbabwe and co are no match for amir and asif. Azhar ali, shafiq, taufeeq will be found out overseas but then again Pakistan don't really have many overseas tours to Eng, SA, Oz now, isn't it as no one finds it financially profitable to play with Pak. Enjoy your Bangladesh and Zimbabwe series.
It's overzealous fans like you who start proclaiming themselves as no. 1 when they beat a top side. I have never done that nor will I ever do it unless my team actually reaches no 1. And we aren't the only ones who are flat track bullies, so are you guys.

It is better under Misbah's captaincy. Asif and Amir couldn't beat NZ in NZ, but under Misbah Pak did. Misbah has gelled this team together, which provides a lot of confidence. Under Yousuf, the players were always fighting. Junaid performed against Sri Lanka on a dead pitch and got Mehala's wicket a few times. Your Zak will probably get injured again and Ishant already has an injury. Your bowling is worse than ours. And if you lose 4-0 against the weakest Aus team in ages, then yeah you would have done worse than us.

deathmonger

Banned
It's overzealous fans like you who start proclaiming themselves as no. 1 when they beat a top side. I have never done that nor will I ever do it unless my team actually reaches no 1. And we aren't the only ones who are flat track bullies, so are you guys.

It is better under Misbah's captaincy. Asif and Amir couldn't beat NZ in NZ, but under Misbah Pak did. Misbah has gelled this team together, which provides a lot of confidence. Under Yousuf, the players were always fighting. Junaid performed against Sri Lanka on a dead pitch and got Mehala's wicket a few times. Your Zak will probably get injured again and Ishant already has an injury. Your bowling is worse than ours. And if you lose 4-0 against the weakest Aus team in ages, then yeah you would have done worse than us.
It's overzealous fans like you who start proclaiming themselves as no. 1 when they beat a top side. - We proclaimed ourselves no 1 because we were no 1.

Junaid performed against Sri Lanka on a dead pitch and got Mehala's wicket a few times. - He also had a brilliant debut against Zimbabwe in a team filled with debutants.

Your Zak will probably get injured again and Ishant already has an injury
- That's what you hope. What about the fact that Harris and Watson ARE injured.

Your bowling is worse than ours. - Yeah of course. Amir Asif etc are still playing.

And if you lose 4-0 against the weakest Aus team in ages, then yeah you would have done worse than us.
- Surely can't be worse than 12-0. When was the last time you won a series against Oz? 80s? Besides no way 4-0 gonna happen. We not Pakistan. As for weakest Aussie team, you were whitewashed 3-0 by this same team.

And we aren't the only ones who are flat track bullies, so are you guys. - I wonder why Pakistan has no batsman averaging 50+ outside Sc while India has 4. Don't give me statistical freaks who have played 7-8 matches.

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
And what were the predictions before coming to England? Very high I am guessing.

You can't ask for anything more from Junaid when he is offered rubbish opponents like Zimbabwe, but he performed against better opponents.

Zak will get injured because he is unfit, unlike Aussie bowlers.

Pak bowling is still better without Asif and Amir.

Aus has gotten worse since they played against Pak.

deathmonger

Banned
And what were the predictions before coming to England? Very high I am guessing.

You can't ask for anything more from Junaid when he is offered rubbish opponents like Zimbabwe, but he performed against better opponents.

Zak will get injured because he is unfit, unlike Aussie bowlers.

And what were the predictions before coming to England? Very high I am guessing. - The same Pakistanis had going to Oz I guess.

Zak will get injured because he is unfit, unlike Aussie bowlers. - Wasn't injured when he led India to a WC win being the best fast bowler in the tourney.

- Yeah Yeah. Not a single bowler with an avg below 30. Good for you if you think so.

- Then good chance of us winning, isn't it. If we win it'll be two places where India have won but Pakistan has never won.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Stop confusing ODI's with Tests. They are completely different. Even Tait can play ODI's.

And who do you have that's below 30.

We'll see who wins.