• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
speaking of jumping out windows, if they play Christian..
I have only seen Christian play a few times but there has been nothing to suggest that he is any better than a useful test no. 7 with the bat and a very ordinary bowler

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I have only seen Christian play a few times but there has been nothing to suggest that he is any better than a useful test no. 7 with the bat and a very ordinary bowler
Only seen him in 20/20 cricket lite stuff and he can't bowl in that format of the game, proper pie merchant and batting is more hit than miss. In England he was just a designated fail slogger. Must be a completely different cricketer in 4 day cricket going by record in Aus...

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only seen him in 20/20 cricket lite stuff and he can't bowl in that format of the game, proper pie merchant and batting is more hit than miss. In England he was just a designated fail slogger. Must be a completely different cricketer in 4 day cricket going by record in Aus...
One of the better T20 cricketers in OZ, more of a bowling all-rounder than anything. His bowling was the basis upon which he was picked for Australia.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Dhoni is listed in the side. As is Zaheer Khan. It's one of thise 13 a side jobs where they can interchange players*.

*Note: accordingly, there can be no protection of a player's average in this game.
They're such a bag of fetch. Fletcher goes divvy for them for some reason. That Flower prefers actual first-calls warm-ups is just another reason I prefer the younger, slimmer, ***ier Zimbok we have at the helm now.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, love that. Sure there's rain forecast, but during summer I'm not entirely sure what the weather will be like in ten minutes, let alone across three days.