• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Flem274*

123/5
Just been reading the thread. Hey Morgie, guess who the best Australian batsman has been thus far?:cool:

IIRC Brownlie was injured a lot in his WA days, and he would most definitely cruise into a shield spot these days, and possibly push for a test spot in a few years.

He wouldn't havve the meteoric rise he's had over here though. John Wright is a huge fan of Brownlie.

BeeGee

International Captain
I loled.

Brilliant piece of fielding, it must be said. When will Uzzie learn to build a proper ****ing innings, not a neat 30 or 40?
Not his fault this time. Bad call from Ponting.

In other news, Southee is bowling superbly.

Flem274*

123/5
Was worried about Ponting after he got that sixty.

Martin is such a strange bowler. Always looks dangerous to left handers, but he's been pretty poor to the right handers today, a few good deliveries notwithstanding.

Starc's bowling to Martin is the worst bowling I've ever seen given the context. Unbelievably atrocious.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rough to blame him there tbh. Sold a dummy.
Yeah I agree, it looked like there was a run in there and yeah it wasn't his call, just a brilliant, as I said, piece of fielding. It's just annoying that he gets all these starts but doesn't press on.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
I loled.

Brilliant piece of fielding, it must be said. When will Uzzie learn to build a proper ****ing innings, not a neat 30 or 40?
Haven't seen it but cricinfo rekoned it was all pontings fault? Have you seen it what happened?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just been reading the thread. Hey Morgie, guess who the best Australian batsman has been thus far?:cool:

IIRC Brownlie was injured a lot in his WA days, and he would most definitely cruise into a shield spot these days, and possibly push for a test spot in a few years.

He wouldn't havve the meteoric rise he's had over here though. John Wright is a huge fan of Brownlie.
I do not have a good retort for this post.

In before some **** says that I don't have a good retort for anything.