• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Pattinson concedes a 4 ball every game, I'm not gonna be happy.

EDIT: Forget that. WAG!

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Great call from Rauf, that. Looked close in real time.

Pure decision making he's the top boy currently I'd say.

Dragged on. Shocking shot. Loose as.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yes Taylor, that was idiotic.

It ****s me to death that 3 of our wickets this morning were from optimistic attacking shots. Particularly when we've actually been lucky some of the other edges haven't gone to hand.

Ruckus

International Captain
Depsite the criticism, I reckon Pattinson is gonna turn out to be a really, really good bowler.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a terrible shot. Just been beaten on the leave by seam movement, so he goes the expansive drive with massive gap between bat and pad. And five minutes before lunch.