• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Ruckus

International Captain
Was this you Nnanden?

"I'd like to know why Copeland was so readily overlooked for this test... He would have been perfect in these seaming conditions!" An Aussie opening bowler at 120 kph. McCullum might have fancied his chances against him, Nath?

Dire Cricinfo remarks...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope Healy and Smith choke each other out, in the process ruining their voice box which means they can never commentate again.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sick of Smith already tbh. I almost prefer one-eyed drivel from the Australian ****s because it makes me cringe less
Enjoyed him personally. Didn't like how long his McCullum story was, dragged a bit. But otherwise fine.

Smith + Healy hasn't had any sparks yet, but no team is dominating quite yet so it can't be expected I guess.