• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty sure a replay utilises technology too. Either that or I got stiffed on a duff set of eyes that don't come with a rewind feature.

That kind of howler is exactly what UDRS should be for...

Ooo, edge there? Not given anyway.

EDIT: Nope, good decision from Tucker. Having a good match.
i was referring to the complex modern technology.
replays have been there for 3-4 decades..

Howe_zat

Audio File
This would be a great time for Sammy to remember he's supposed to be an allrounder, but the number of bowlers getting runs in this match says a thing or two about the wicket. I'm pretty sure the Windies have lost their chance here.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
sammy showing why he deserves to be in the side.
awta

Sammy and Bishoo should be automatic choices for now.

West Indies team management has to decide which 2 to play among Edwards, Roach and Rampaul...I shall personally go with Rampaul and Roach - Edwards is too inconsistent for my likings..

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These low scoring games are always so good. Going to be a cracking finish to this game.

Well done Ashwin on the 5 wicket haul, Indian fans were right to be calling for him for ages. Both spinners look far more threatening than Harby has done for a few years.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
everything happening out there,

ishant reversing/seaming?

ashwin extracting extra bounce every now and then to go with the ball keeping low more often than not..

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
These low scoring games are always so good. Going to be a cracking finish to this game.

Well done Ashwin on the 5 wicket haul, Indian fans were right to be calling for him for ages. Both spinners look far more threatening than Harby has done for a few years.
Yea go0d-bye harbhajan singh, former indian cricketer..

Stapel

International Regular
Well, well! Useful 9th wicket partnership that. I suggest no one doubts Darren Julius Garvey Sammy ever again!

Stapel

International Regular
awta

Sammy and Bishoo should be automatic choices for now.

West Indies team management has to decide which 2 to play among Edwards, Roach and Rampaul...I shall personally go with Rampaul and Roach - Edwards is too inconsistent for my likings..
As PEWS said, they have made a choice. Would be interesting to see what happens when Jerome Taylor tries to get his way back, I guess.