• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This would really piss me off if either team decided to play for a draw from here.

What is there to be gained from shutting up shop now, after 28 hours' effort? It's not going to change anything for either side in the grand scheme of things, beyond some superficial patching-up of the gaping holes in the Kiwi side.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would be a shame to see them not go for the win but understandable.

Running out of time to make the decision, though.
No, it wouldn't. It would be pathetic cowardice and would end up with five men round the bat, wickets falling and brown trousers time... and fully deserved if it were to follow that path.

That is, of course, unless NZ keep it a foot outside off stump.

I don't care who wins, I want a contest after that embarrassment of a Third Test in the WI-India series.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Zim have got this IMO.

Didn't think this season could be ****ier than last, however that's one department this team seem to be outstripping expectations :schmoll:

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
Still not overly optimistic about actually winning the match, but I think that wicket all but slams the door on the possibility of Zimbabwe pulling off the win.