• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

Flem274*

123/5
Plenty of players missing out on tons in this match. Williamson was undone by a good ball. What was this one like guys?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We're seeing Bond everywhere these days.

-Milne's bowling action
-Bennett from behind
-Jarvis's face

I have two theories;

a) wishful thinking because we yearn for him to magically come out of retirement with newfound invincibility and kill Australians
b) it's a conspiracy from Bond to take over our minds
:-O Really, I always thought Bennett had Mark Gillespie's left butt-cheek

Flem274*

123/5
Athlai informs me this was a true jaffa. Well bowled Jarvis. Sounds like a real prospect in the long format.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We're seeing Bond everywhere these days.

-Milne's bowling action
-Bennett from behind
-Jarvis's face

I have two theories;

a) wishful thinking because we yearn for him to magically come out of retirement with newfound invincibility and kill Australians
b) it's a conspiracy from Bond to take over our minds
Pat Cummins reminds me of Bond as well.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol, I see this Test doesn't even make the main news section of cricinfo atm in spite of the fact it's live

Flem274*

123/5
Jarvis is a bloody machine. Ninth over in a row, and picks up his fifth wicket. Bloody good **** from the dude.

Mike5181

International Captain
If Young does nothing this innings he can go back to domestic tbh. Me wants Derek de Boorder.