• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Spark

Global Moderator
Probably bowled the best and will end up with the worst figures. Think just is a bit one dimensional for the modern ODI game though.
He's young, he'll learn. Not had the rub of the green today but I reckon his natural attributes will make him a tricky if somewhat expensive customer, same way that Broad is.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Nice Upper cut by Raina.

Surprised Indian batsman haven't used that shot more this tour like they did last time in Australia.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
MS really needs to rediscover his aggressive side, he just can't accelerate like he use to these days.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Come on lads, wickets needed now.

Really hard to tell what a par score is - maybe 250 odd like last game?

OMM!

U19 12th Man
270 should be India's target from here. With these 2 well set and Anderson having to bowl at the death!

Oh for Jade Dernbach! :(

But then, I'm wrong and bad.....

:unsure:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Come on lads, wickets needed now.

Really hard to tell what a par score is - maybe 250 odd like last game?
Nothing in this pitch though, or in the conditions, think 250 is a low par score myself, but they may get more then that. hink 275 par. We'll see. I'm not over-enamoured with out batting line-up, but Indians bowling is gash.

Howe_zat

Audio File
These two have bided their time well and have finally started to time the ball, and look what happens. India just back ahead of the game now.

This should be Anderson's last over, but then that should've been about 15 overs ago.

OMM!

U19 12th Man
13 runs from 2 death Powerplay overs by Bresnan against Dhoni and Raina on a flat deck.

Given 2 of the runs came from misfields that is world class!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Have to say, India are a very difficult team to keep down in ODIs. You have a really good start, get 4 wickets for nothing, yet they can still recover to 240; or, like here, you keep it really tight in the middle overs, pick up a couple of wickets but a partnership still builds and gets them to (what looks like) a good score. Don't often see India bowled out for 180 or less in an ODI, its a good skill to have.