• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fair enough the pitch has dried out, but this really puts Dravid's innings in perspective imo

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
It is oddly unsettling when we start this well. Almost like we're setting ourselves up for even more of a fall.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
If England bat sensibly from here they could win this easily, Kieswetter innings could be the difference here. Nice innings by Kieswetter

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Vinay!!!!!!!!

Good work.

If India just played Kohli and Vinay Kumar and dropped everyone else they'd win matches imo.

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Rob Key's sweater is out. Plumb LBW. He will get out like that over and over again, until he learns to bring the bat down straight!

Howe_zat

Audio File
Call ball that, moved back into him.

I nearly came on to seethe away when Cricinfo said Swann had been sent in.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah was wondering how long it would take for you to delete that. Not long.

Cricinfo fail.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Who's actually come in at 3? Cricinfo are referring to him as both Swann and Bell.

EDIT
Got it now.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Two beautiful shots from Bell. It's threading the field like that always makes me wonder why he can't be our Jayawardene, but then he'll keep timing them straight to fielders, get frustrated and get out.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Hate it when Kohli comes on to bowl. Means I have to see more of his face, which sucks.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Strewth, I've only just seen that we're missing Morgan and Trott. Not much to come after these two, is there.