• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
He has looked the part, but I can't quite believe what I've seen.

Punter's catch took me back about 10 years with him.

Last edited:

adub

International Captain
like shelling peas!

Well done Lyon. Well done Copes, Watto, and Harris (and Mitch you did ok too). Well done Clarkey.

We can get rolled for 50 and still win this.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah as much as he deserves his fifer, he's been helped along by some **** shot selection and brilliant fielding.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Yeah as much as he deserves his fifer, he's been helped along by some **** shot selection and brilliant fielding.
But that's thanks to Watson. I don't think any of the batsmen were game to stick around to face him so took on Lyon.

It's called bowling in partnerships and how often do the Aussies manage that?

adub

International Captain
As fantastic as that was, it isn't going to be any easier for us batting. Every run is going to be earned from here on.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As fantastic as that was, it isn't going to be any easier for us batting. Every run is going to be earned from here on.
I dunno know. They did bat like morons towards the end. If we bat like sane people we'll be fine. Not that we do that very often lately