• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reverse there. Dangerous now.

He'd have to be the most improved seam bowler in the world, Zaheer. God he was absolute rubbish early in his career. Such a good bowler now.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, but still. It'd be like Dravid playing the switch hit. He just doesn't sweep. Ever. So why do it now?
Haha I know, was the worst shot. He was practicing the cow corner drive when walking off but it looked like a badly botched sweep.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha I know, was the worst shot. He was practicing the cow corner drive when walking off but it looked like a badly botched sweep.
Well generally when you play a shot once a year you tend to be rather rusty at it. Slight twinkle of concern now as that's the second time in a row he's played an awful, utterly un-Clarke like shot to get out.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Uh oh. Concerns now. Starting on this pitch doesn't look like fun, first Clarke now Hussey have looked really edgy.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Cameron White at the crease now. I don't fancy his chances with Zaheer moving the ball around like he is..