• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 15 - England v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Record chase in a World Cup, and if I've worked statsguru properly, 7th highest run chase in ODI history.

Blaze 18

Banned
By the way, does anyone else feel the last four could have been stopped with a better effort ? I thought there was only two in that.

BeeGee

International Captain
So if England = India and Ireland>England, B'desh>Ireland and India>B'desh, Where does that leave us? :happy:
It leaves us with Group B being wide open. Some very interesting games coming up (like Bangladesh v England and Ireland v West Indies). The WC has come alive! :)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
By the way, huge credit to the English fans here for the grace with which they are accepting this.

Congrats to the Irish fans who never stopped believing in their team.

Teja.

Global Moderator
:laugh: at vcs' avatar. Tempted to change mine too tbh and that's despite missing most of O'Brien's Innings.

salman85

International Debutant
A random,pretty demented Facebook status.I'm guilty of having a chuckle at it though :

"Bob wolmer lost his life when Pakistan lost to Ireland.Good luck andy flower" :ph34r: