• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should have played Dougeh instead of either Johnson or Tait.

Instead they'll call him up against SL, no bowling under the belt, he'll get belted and they'll say "What's wrong with you, Dougeh?"

Dougeh!

Dougeh.

Flem274*

123/5

Not the best position, but if we bat out our 50 overs (which we're probably too ******** to do) then we will have a score to defend on a rubbish pitch.

Scott Styris to have a good day at the bowling crease.

Mike5181

International Captain
Astle is not amongst the highest scorers for NZ in individual world cups.Surpirsing.I thought he did well in 1996.He's not even in the top 5.
Nah, apparently he only averages like 20 odd in world cups. Might of been part of the reason he retired just before the 2007 world cup.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Chappelli's stats regarding NZ's dot balls and lack of singles is amazing. That's truly unbelievable.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Not the best position, but if we bat out our 50 overs (which we're probably too ******** to do) then we will have a score to defend on a rubbish pitch.

Scott Styris to have a good day at the bowling crease.
Yeah, Styris will be a handful on this pitch, assuming he has something to bowl to. Jesus, Franklin.

tooextracool

International Coach
Disgraceful batting and bowling so far. Did I pick it? Of course I did, I have Mitchell in my fantasy team. Call me a hypocrit.