• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 4 - Australia v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pup11

International Coach
Liking Krezja around the wicket to the right handers, seems to be bowling with much better control.

pup11

International Coach
We're just hopeless when it comes to finishing teams off, its getting pretty annoying how we allow tailenders to always just hang on and score these irritating runs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dewy ball or not mate he's bowling to Zimbabwe's 8 and 9 or whatever. Players are going to bowl with a dewy ball all World Cup. Better get used to it.

pup11

International Coach
Dewy ball or not mate he's bowling to Zimbabwe's 8 and 9 or whatever. Players are going to bowl with a dewy ball all World Cup. Better get used to it.
Its not like Lee bowls with a dewy ball everyday mate, but still he has hardly bowled as badly as you are making it sound, he had a few runs scored of him of streaky edges which has somewhat spoiled his figures.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Where did I even say the word 'bad'? I said he's been pedestrian, or unthreatening. I just reckon he's been below his best.

If he's not used to bowling with a dewy ball, then it backs up my view that he's been pedestrian because of it doesn't it?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wanna see the emotion when Price knocks 2 consecutive deliveries out of the ground..