• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
Its good to know Pontings in form, good insight from Chappell, 80 runs at 20 in 5 innings with a highest score of 50 not out, I really hope he doesn't lose his form anytime soon.

Why doesn't anybody take a leaf out of Watson book and just see of the ****ing new ball instead of playing stupid bull****.

hazsa19

International Regular
I always think 4 are needed by the bowling side if they send a team in so the job isn't done yet. Also more often than not you need to bowl the side out for less than 200 to make it a correct decision.
Can't agree with that. I don't think you ever 'expect' wickets on the first morning of a test match.

Maybe in the 1960s on a soggy pitch.

2 minimum if you choose to bowl, 3 is good, 4 you're golden.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just turned it on to see Ponting and Clarke play 2 of the most horrible shots you'll ever see from top order players

Really unbelievable to see how badly those guys are playing

Anyway, looks a good wicket to bowl on so and can see Eng rolling over the Aussies easily and then piling on the runs as it flattens out

Same ole, same ole

Howe_zat

Audio File
Favourite line from Twitter so far:

"Australia batting like a bad one-night stand. They just don't know how to just ****ing leave in the morning"
:laugh:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Its good to know Pontings in form, good insight from Chappell, 80 runs at 20 in 5 innings with a highest score of 50 not out, I really hope he doesn't lose his form anytime soon.

Why doesn't anybody take a leaf out of Watson book and just see of the ****ing new ball instead of playing stupid bull****.
And what about the nonsense that "he just hasnt had a break"

Guy doesnt deserve a break if he wafting at balls 2 feet outside stump