• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Any way someone could upload Slater's catch at short leg where Mark Butcher (??) smacks the full blooded sweet shot and he jams it in his chest?
That was a great catch!!!!!!!! Was that at the MCG 1998??? Testing my memory there!

If I can find it easily i'll do it tonight, small ones are quick and easy to do.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Next test MacGill got a Caught and Bowled via Slats' foot didn't he?

Did Mark Waugh's 6 at the WACA ever get uploaded? I don't really wanna look through all the last few pages as I'll watch one video, and then another and then.........

robelinda

Next test MacGill got a Caught and Bowled via Slats' foot didn't he?

Did Mark Waugh's 6 at the WACA ever get uploaded? I don't really wanna look through all the last few pages as I'll watch one video, and then another and then.........
Oohh I'l get to that later, I promise! Forgot all about the BIG WACA SIX!

And yes at the SCG MacGill got that catch via Slats foot, ripper!

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Rob any chance of Binga's massive six at the Gabba being uploaded as well? The one on YouTube doesn't have footage following the ball going above the stand.

Blaze 18

Banned
Robelinda, do you have Virender Sehwag's triple against Pakistan ? I don't think it is there on youtube; I only see his triple century against South Africa.

robelinda

Robelinda, do you have Virender Sehwag's triple against Pakistan ? I don't think it is there on youtube; I only see his triple century against South Africa.
Yep i was planning on uploading that today actually!!

Rob any chance of Binga's massive six at the Gabba being uploaded as well? The one on YouTube doesn't have footage following the ball going above the stand.
Yep I should have it!

Geez, just noticed a HUGE huntsman above the computer. :-O:-O:-O