• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Flem274*

123/5
So if this pitch is hard for run scoring, who wants to take bets on how many NZ batsmen will hole out on lofted drives straight to fielders inside the ring?

Flem274*

123/5
Several domestic sides have more teeth than an attack of Martin, Bennett, Ryder, Vettori, Patel and Williamson. I'm not even exaggerating, it's that sad. We were on a hiding to nothing regardless of who we picked, but FMD we don't help ourselves. Martin isn't in the top ten seamers in the country anymore and arguably never was in the top five. I'm pretty confident on that call. Bennett can't bowl more than four overs on the trot, Ryder isn't even a third seamer for Wellington, Mark Houghton arguably should be the spinner at Wellington ahead of Patel, Vettori is not a strike bowler unless the opposition and/or conditions play into his hands, and Williamson is NDs 6th bowler.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Dravid is boring me big time here.

FFS,Atleast get a single.

His strike rate is about 19 at the moment.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously looks like NZ are hoping Viru gets himself out here with the way they're bowling to him. I can sympathise with them but it looks like they're bowling in fear more than anything.

Flem274*

123/5
Sehwag several classes above. Good hundy.

In other news, Mark Watson aka "I hate cricket" now on radiosport. Should be fun.