• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2010

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going to be a tiny crowd.

Cue the authorities and the papers talking about the dying state of ODI cricket, and not mention the stupid scheduling. All cricketers will be training tonight, plus people are back at work in general today.
Plus, going to the cricket these days is more 'family friendly' than 'fun'.

And yes they're mutually exclusive.

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
Channel 9's effings about a bit.

What happens if Huss fails in this series, usually this is how he redeems himself, lot of pressure on him.

Ah cricket ads are back.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hussey will play because he featured prominently in the Vodafone ad with all the kids in it. He got a duck in that too.

Dougeh was in that ad too. Bodes well. Dougeh

Dougeh.

Spark

Global Moderator
Gotta say I'm surprised C9 hasn't updated its production. Ashes year is usually when they revamp it, right?

Maybe they're saving it for the series proper.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Gotta say I'm surprised C9 hasn't updated its production. Ashes year is usually when they revamp it, right?

Maybe they're saving it for the series proper.
Not usually. Last update coincided with 06/07 Ashes though. Before that it was 04/05, before that 00/01, before that 96/97.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hmm OK I seem to remember Hayden smashing his Gabba ton with the new green scorecard.

Jayzamann

International Regular
They still look like trash, but these home ODI uniforms are much better than last season's.

What is with that huge blob of canary yellow on the ribs? Trash.

Spark

Global Moderator
Shot. Nice to see.

EDIT: Ah, it's started already...

"I'd love to see Hodge play, but it's not going to ever happen I'm afraid. Hard to see how Shaun Marsh is a better player. Michael Clarke is a protected species in all forms of the game - gets picked however badly he bats. But then he's from NSW, so doesn't need to score to get picked."
Because it's not like Clarke scored a ton in his last ODI a week ago and Marsh certainly didn't score over 200 runs in his last FC match which was like three days ago.

Last edited: