• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
As fantastic as those last 10 overs were, I can't help but agree with the commentators. CD's timid opening 10 will almost certainly cost them this match.

Days of Grace

International Captain
How = WAG. Always liked him. Hope he can make it back into the Black Caps soon.

Anyway, is Central's bowling much chop? This track looks to be a blinder.

Flem274*

123/5
How = WAG. Always liked him. Hope he can make it back into the Black Caps soon.

Anyway, is Central's bowling much chop? This track looks to be a blinder.
Was before Milne and McClenananananaghan got sick.

Hopefully Seth Rance can find some swing, because then he's lethal. Mason is good, so is Bracewell, but Worker and Noema-Barnett could be a bit dodge.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Jamie How!!!! Putting his name forward for the Black Caps. With opener issues it'd be nice if he kept putting performances out there.

Was a great knock. Good to see someone step up. Diamanti and Worker played good knocks as well as K N-B at the end (lol should call him knob).

165 is a great effort for the hole they were in. Maybe have a chance now. I think bowling is CD's weak suit though and with a few guys out CD may struggle to take wickets with these part timer bowlers. Hopefully I wake up in the morning and Bracewell has taken 5-15 and CD bowled em out.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Diamanti could bowl alright. How bowls a bit sometimes too, doesn't he? He could be a bit of a golden arm today after his knock.

Flem274*

123/5
Wishing we played Small or Wheeler ahead of Worker or Barnett tbh. It's harsh because they did well but the bowling looks too light.

But watch them step up and choke Victoria anyway. :cool: