• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL England.

Best giggle surely is Trott charging the bowler with the score 5 for 50. Brilliant. Clearly has the temprement for the big matches.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
LOL England.

Best giggle surely is Trott charging the bowler with the score 5 for 50. Brilliant. Clearly has the temprement for the big matches.
Will be digging this post when he scores his 1000th run in Australia at Melbourne

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Thought I got away with editing it before anyone pulled me up on that.

But can you blame me for being a bit confused about who's there and who isn't?
Ha, fair call. Revolving door's been fitted on the dressing room, I hear.

Another edge for 4, think that's 12 of our 20 runs today from them. All off Asif too, must be quietly seething.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
have they dropped any catches today ?
No dropped catches, and it shows with the confidence of the team and bowlers, really makes you think how great this bowling partnership could be without the crap catching. Really could rival Waqar and Wasim.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
His defensive technique is shot to pieces too. He just can't bat at the moment. It's fair enough to criticise his pure crapness but I don't think there's anything he can do tactically (in terms of the balance between being positive and responsible) that would nab him any more runs.
His defensive technique was never much cop to begin with, I'd far rather Pietersen got out playing a "brainless" shot than trying to be circumspect and playing all round a delivery trying to block it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
No dropped catches, and it shows with the confidence of the team and bowlers, really makes you think how great this bowling partnership could be without the crap catching. Really could rival Waqar and Wasim.
Is it just Dubai or is it all of the UAE that Asif is banned from following his drugs conviction?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Pakistan end up playing much more home cricket in England they probably will anyway.