• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well done pakistan

Cracking match, best team won.

Swann and Anderson were immense there though, batsmen are to blame for this defeat.

Obviously the bowlers are more important though :ph34r:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Just review it we've got no further chances :ph34r:
Expecting Strauss to use his brain? :wacko:

Anyway, it is all over now. Well done Pakistan - richly deserved, and they were far more superior than the final margin suggested.

But England's batting was painful to behold. Key stat for me is that out of the top 7's 14 innings during the game, only four managed to reach 20. That's pathetic by any standards, and this was not a minefield by any stretch of the imagination, well as Pakistan bowled at times. Will they learn any lessons by Lord's? I doubt it. They've been inadequate for most of this series, and the penny hasn't dropped yet. No wonder Ponting's talking about 5-0.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Congratulations to Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal, Mohammad Asif, Azhar Ali and

the man of the moment, my favourite player MOHAMMAD AAMER :wub::wub:

dont want to talk about the rest.. go to hell losers..

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
‎"On August 20, 2006 Pakistan forfeited a match after ball tampering allegations were levelled against them. On August 20, 2010 they stand tall and clean with a chance for redemption."

Love these lines on cricinfo..
A Pakistan win these days always means more than just a test win

slowfinger

International Debutant
ALLAHUAKBAR, sorry, I was sweating like a ****, (fasting you see).
Umar finally shown his gutso and Aamer being Aamer showed is extravaganza. Awesome result, 2-1!

Jacknife

International Captain
I think for England it was the manner of their dismissals,too many bad shots to poor balls,they found all kinds of ways to get themselves out.It needs to be sorted by Lords otherwise it will be a uncomfortable wait till the next time they get to put it right.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I believe this means we will head into the Ashes behind our convict cousins in the rankings

Not to worry

oh **** the whites have just gone one down, this day could get worse yet

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
AWTA, Yousuf the only reason we won

And because of Fawad Alam :ph34r:
eh??

Aamer, Riaz and Ajmal say hi..they set up this win.

If Yousuf had stayed there and guided the team to victory in the second innings, I would have given him the points..but he didnt..so he loses points for his fifty in the first innings

Pakistan have just won a game & English media is taing cheap shots at Ajmal's bowling action which has already been cleares by ICC.Bob Willis & Jonathan Agnew have already said a lot of bu****** about his action.But I guess its the typical English whining everytime after they lose a match.Congratulations to Pakistan but you can't always expect Muhammad Yousuf & Azhar Ali to score runs.Other batsmen also need to take responsibility if they want to level the series.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok I really appreciate Salman Butt dedicating this win to the flood victims..I was hoping he would do that..

But the boy who replaced Gul?? He won you the match loser..at least mention his name...

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Pakistan have just won a game & English media is taing cheap shots at Ajmal's bowling action which has already been cleares by ICC.Bob Willis & Jonathan Agnew have already said a lot of bu****** about his action.But I guess its the typical English whining everytime after they lose a match.Congratulations to Pakistan but you can't always expect Muhammad Yousuf & Azhar Ali to score runs.Other batsmen also need to take responsibility if they want to level the series.
What a load of rubbish troll.