• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
A game that's all about the result, and the play reflected that. But I couldn't be happier, especially with our defence. And, hopefully, maybe now we'll see Babel starting upfront instead of Ngog?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A game that's all about the result, and the play reflected that. But I couldn't be happier, especially with our defence. And, hopefully, maybe now we'll see Babel starting upfront instead of Ngog?
Speaking of defence, I think the suspension of Kyrgiakos could be a bigger deal than most would think. He's been excellent in dealing with set pieces - Liverpool's biggest weakness, generally - of late. Hopefully good Skrtl will show up in his absence. Otherwise we may have to consider buying a vowel this summer.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Come on Hull, would be stoked if they could win. Looks like City will end up winning it though, loadsa pressure from City.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't watched the second half (bc been watching Hull-City) but James looked old and washed up int he first. Not exactly World Cup material.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****ing useless Everton. All the teams contriving to another season of that pinnacle of mediocrity that is Rafa Benitez.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Have to love Hull there. :) Citeh's defence though, woeful.

EDIT: Fox Sports not showing the United game was strange.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have to love Hull there. :) Citeh's defence though, woeful.

EDIT: Fox Sports not showing the United game was strange.
Was always going to be a massacre, so can't blame them for looking elsewhere.

Although I suppose about half of all football fans down there follow the dark side too?

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Why? Ngog was tireless and won many fouls. Babel was tireless and lost many balls. Babel is not doing himself any favours. He's just lost it the poor sod.