• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Yup......but tbh, this whole fiasco of YK leaving and all that.......i have quite mixed feelings about it......because if you remember Younis was the one who actually called Mo Yo back from ICL and had him join the test and ODI side after the ICC gave that amnesty thing.......so...i don't think it will be straight forward speculating their own relations....

Anyhow, looking forward to YK make a come back and secure that 1 down position.....

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was regrettably out in the city with friends when Dad messgaed me saying play was about to resume with Watto on 98. Had to race around the shopping centre but found a TV in the end. Watto, WAG.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hauritz is bowling ****ing poo.

Wtf is this.
Aye. Why does he do a serviceable or better job in the 1st dig yet mostly bowl a steaming pile of **** in the 2nd when there should be more for him then?