• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

yes
Katich to not-respond.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hey you know that 500 runs and 50 wickets thing that you guys were going on about earlier that hadn't been done in 16 years?

Actually it was 1 year

Vettori 08
672 @ 35.36
54 @ 26

:ph34r:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'd say Kallis still has it all over him.

He's definitely earning his place with both bat and ball right now though, which is something a lot of people thought Watson would never be able to do.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That is a terrific challenge.

I thought it was well out on first viewing.

Time for Iqbal to crap the place up.

Howsie

International Captain
WTF was the usual Ian Healy "They're taking too long to get this off" call. Usually it's two or three seconds and he's moaning about them taking to long to refer it.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I'd say Kallis still has it all over him.
Definitely from a career perspective, he is untouchable. But an ironically fit Watson opening the batting and scoring as many fifties as he has, with the amount of swing he still generates with bowling, right here right now, is better than a crippled Kallis.

I suppose it's handy that both are playing at the same time, allows for a direct comparison.

Craig

World Traveller
Funnily enough pasag gave me **** last year for suggesting that Watson should not be batting at 7. I'm no Watto fanboy, or even a fan, or certainly not in the league of DCYE, but I'm not surprised he has been on of Australia's best batsmen ATM. He just needed a period where he was injury free. FTR as well I have always believed this.

Craig

World Traveller
*leaps onto bandwagon*

Gun.
You saw him in New Zealand, and how well he bowled there, again I'm not that surprised he would would keep the form going when he got here. He bowled very well without luck in the first innings and I think on any other day he would of picked a few wickets.

Jayzamann

International Regular
It's still fun to rag on him, though. No matter how successful he gets, we on the internet will always have the ragging.