• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

AaronK

State Regular
Dropped but good recovery... Symond gone packing.. hopefully he returns back home along with Deccons..

it would have a massive blow if it was gilly though..

AaronK

State Regular
they managed only 1 they won by 3 runs..

damn.. damn.. what a win.. Deccan.. pack your baggs and get the f out of here.. with ur IPL..crap..

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff from Bravo, ice-cool at the end. Pollard's catch the clear turning-point, though.:)

elcid

Cricket Spectator
great stuff Trinidad and Tobago!!!!! always had my faith in you guys! great teamwork and wish u all continued success!!

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Its a shame this thing is called the CHAMPIONS trophy when there is no one taking part in this tournament from arguably the best twenty20 team in the world in pakistan.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
... in fact NSW, Trinidad and Tobago and the Cape Cobras are the only champions left out of the eight teams remaining. :)

shanmuga1980

Cricket Spectator
fantastic match there guys. its great to see Trinidad go through and most importantly sommerset:) go in.

its good to see an indian team lose. its great that srilanka is out as well. would be great to see sommerset go into the finals:) but i am keeping my fingers crossed. if they where to lift the trophy i would definitely burst some crackers( thats if i could:laugh:).

go england :)

shivfan

Banned
Ah, whoosh?

Can't help but feel it doesn't matter how many Pollard savages over the rope, Deccan have this made.
Even with a low total like 150 on this pitch, Ganga showed great captaincy in restricting the Chargers to a lower score....
:cool:
Not bad, considering how well-known some of the Deccan batting names are!