• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

pasag

RTDAS
Heart jumps a beat whenever there's a break between updates on cricinfo - usually means there's a wicket.

Edit: and on cue :p

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goneski, obviously Aust can't really afford to lose anymore than 4 wickets today to have any chance of an unlikely victory

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done Kat. Can't believe the widespread love for the get-a-start-and-get-out man.

Wonderful reception for Punter here. Great stuff the crowd. Grecian and Pizzorno obviously not at The Oval today.

Craig

World Traveller
I still find it ridiculously expensive though compared to prices here. That's $130 for a ticket to the cricket. You'd have an empty ground here if you charged that much. I paid 30 pounds for a ticket to Lords 7 years ago and thought that was up there at the time.

I guess it's all relative though.
I paid $163 last year to watch Manly win last year's NRL GF :@ Good choice wasn't it?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hmm. Dunno what's going on then. Got the ads at the bottom of the page turning up half way into posts (couldn't edit the typo in my last one for example, as the ads were covering the edit button.

I think I'll keep bringing this up through the night to distract everyone from the cricket.

Anyone know when the test players fly home? I want to get out to Kingsford-Smith and throw **** at them.
Mate, hold down ctrl and press "refresh" in your browser. That will do a hard refresh of the page. If that doesn't work, clear all your browser cache and try again.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jaffa from Broady, straightened and left the cack-hander. Looks like he's taken onboard the comments about sacrificing pace for accuracy, he's been constantly below 85mph this test and I doubt his sternest critic would say he didn't look better for it.

Huss still on that pair, meanwhile.

EDIT: off it with a scampered single to shortish long off.