• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And if they are worried about his match fitness, then why did they stop him from having a stint in CC early this year and instead take him on a tour where he was basically ignored

Their treatment of him has been totally illogical
Or worse.

Does the wicket seem a tad two-paced to anyone this morning? Seems the odd one really taking off (like the last one in Anderson's over) while others bouncing twice despite similar pace.

Also, the last few strides of the approaches here really are like the North Face, aren't they? I'd forgotten that from past tours.

Ooh Fred!! Clarke's FC average taking an absolute pummeling here.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Shocker. Don't know what he's normally like, but Flintoff has been really slow to react in the slips in the last two matches. Not a huge fan of the hands on knees approach.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Flintoff following Ponting's spirit of the game by shelling catches to give the batsman a second chance. I think it should be applauded tbh.

chalky

International Debutant
Shocker. Don't know what he's normally like, but Flintoff has been really slow to react in the slips in the last two matches. Not a huge fan of the hands on knees approach.
Yeah Flintoff drops a lot more than people realise

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Michael Clarke's such a **** though; if there's any player I don't want to drop a catch too it's that smug tosser.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Michael Clarke's such a **** though; if there's any player I don't want to drop a catch too it's that smug tosser.
And the guy that hails Jesus everytime he takes a wicket dropped it. The two biggest ego maniacs on the ground invlved in that piece of play. Too bad Pietersen isn't out there, he could've being bowling.