• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Said it before, no one can celebrate a wicket like Freddie. Ah buggery, Clarke would elevate himself to perma legend status if he gets us home here.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Brilliant start from England, Jimmy and Fred right on the button. Australia going to need a massive Clarke innings to have a sniff.

Son Of Coco

If MItch Johnson can last for two hours here with Clarke I'll stop saying he shouldn't be picked in the next test.

andyc

Said it before, no one can celebrate a wicket like Freddie. Ah buggery, Clarke would elevate himself to perma legend status if he gets us home here.
Disagree. It could just be because he's English and so I naturally hate him, but the whole 'stand in the middle of the pitch and wait to be mobbed' thing just comes across as being supremely arrogant to me.

simmy

International Regular
Disagree. It could just be because he's English and so I naturally hate him, but the whole 'stand in the middle of the pitch and wait to be mobbed' thing just comes across as being supremely arrogant to me.
He is Freddie. He is supposed to be arrogant.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
AWTA.

Ouch!

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Flintoff actually mentioned in his autobiography (at least I think that's where I read it) that his celebration is actually an imitation of what David Beckham used to do when he'd score for England. The whole arms out, i'm your man thing.