• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There is no way Broad's bowling at 90mph here.
Who gives a **** whether he's bowling 90mph or not? What matters is how effectively he's bowling, and he's just doing his usual waste of space routine.

And put a ****ing third-man in to the lower-order. Oh wait, I forgot, NO-ONE EVER USES THIRD-MAN ANY MORE BECAUSE CONVENTION DICTATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hilfenhaus to get us past the follow on. Actually, I'm kind of hoping we don't make it and England enforce it. If the Aussies bat well in the second innings it looks like a good day for it. That's a big if after their efforts in the first dig though.

Hope someone pins Broad with a good bouncer before the end of the series.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hilfenhaus knows how to hit a nice straight six. Don't think he knows how to do much else with the bat though, so this could be fun.

tooextracool

International Coach
Its criminal the number of yorkers we've bowled this morning. Broad has barely pitched the ball on the batters side of the pitch and Anderson who has actually bowled decently hasn't got too many yorkers in either. I can understand bowling the short ball as a shock delivery, but the stock delivery really has to be the ball that is full and straight.