• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And Haddin goes in the gloaming. Poor shot. Will be filthy if they go off now as the umpires get together.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
At 190-0 yesterday we were all talking about a five day bore draw. Now my day 4 tickets are in danger of being useless... :(

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Any thoughts on whether or not Strauss will enforce the follow-on?

I'd be surprised if he didn't, but it's a bit of a trend these days.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain

I really wouldn't tbh. Weather is set to be bright sunshine tomorrow so not the best for bowling a side out in.

Neil Pickup

There's more rain and cloud around today. If we knocked them over tonight I would have no hesitation but if it were early tomorrow and a clear day - with more iffy weather due Sunday and Monday - I'd be tempted to spend tomorrow in the middle and give us two weather-interrupted days to take the 10 wickets.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
She's a bit old for me tbh
I was thinking more along the lines of how she looked circa the eighties and Scarface, but I still wouldn't say no like. :happy:

I'm happy with the spirit showed by our boys today. James Anderson is really standing up and being counted in this series; you can't help but love him.

Burgey

And off they go. Well done Brad Haddin.

Well, England have been gifted runs and now wickets by Australia in this match. Notwithstanding some reasonable bowling (and you wouldn't call it any more than that) and not the best of conditions, we've been completely terrible with the bat here. The application has been diabolical, and while it's nice to give to charity, seeing Anderson with 4 for SFA is frankly embarrasing. Hell, even Lady Boy has 2 wickets.

Just need to bat their backsides off now.

Meanwhile, Tiger +7 at The Open,

pup11

International Coach

Hoping he does enforce the follow-on, because that's the only way, I can see us getting out of jail in this game, though would have to bat out really,really well the second time around, and for some inspiration all the Aussie boys can look at South Africa's performance with the bat last time they played at Lord's.