• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Broad is just naff. I can't believe we're going to have to put up with this for the rest of the series. I don't care how good he'll become in the future; he's not good enough to be playing in this series at present.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Just got home and watching the replays of the dismissals. FFS Katman. And Huss.

They still seem to think the Prince was unlucky...

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonder if Punter will be whinging about Jimmy wasting time when he was adjusting his ankle strapping?

.......... or will he find something else to moan about

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Was a definite noise tbf. Oh God, Russell Crowe on TMS now. Dire.
Yeah, watching it back there seemed a clear noise and everyone on here seemed comfortable that he was out when it happened so it was surprising to hear Beefy say that he was perhaps unlucky with the decision.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, watching it back there seemed a clear noise and everyone on here seemed comfortable that he was out when it happened so it was surprising to hear Beefy say that he was perhaps unlucky with the decision.
Think they were saying he was unlucky in terms of being strangled down the legside.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
f
f
s

Mitch obviously on a bet with someone to have the worst Lord's debut ever. Reckon he's going to collect.

Last edited: