• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Sama does his thing, handy pop.

1.Farveez Samarasekera - 19 yo, BT Rating=41,964
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, strong bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: competent
Bowling: quality Consistency: strong
Fielding: competent

Jakester1288

International Regular
Far out. I had a gun bowler lined up, 17 years old, cheap as chips, and I come back 5 minutes late so I don't get him. Dire.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Niall Bangura - 19 yo, BT Rating=7,350
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has competent batting form, superb bowling form and moderate fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: Competent
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless
Fielding: feeble

Gerry Herd - 19 yo, BT Rating=8,144
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has strong batting form, abysmal bowling form and fair fitness.

Batting: respectable Concentration: feeble
Bowling: respectable Consistency:feeble
Fielding: woeful

Roger Stiehler - 19 yo, BT Rating=8,759
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with worthless leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, abysmal bowling form and fresh fitness.

Batting: abysmal Concentration: woeful
Bowling: proficient Consistency: competent

Malcolm Worsnop - 19 yo, BT Rating=15,308
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a defensive player with superb leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: superb
Batting: respectable Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Jakester1288

International Regular
What's going on?

I just got a player coming through my academy, and he was showing up and everything. Then I logged out, come back later, and he has disappeared. He was in my team for a friendly match as well.

PY

International Coach
Ganganath Kahapalaarachchi - 21 yo, BT Rating=89,621
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with competent leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: exceptional
Batting: exquisite Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: proficient
Fielding: abysmal

Jakester1288

International Regular
What's going on?

I just got a player coming through my academy, and he was showing up and everything. Then I logged out, come back later, and he has disappeared. He was in my team for a friendly match as well.
Don't worry.

Finance Updates
UPDATE: This has been resolved and youth pulls are now available.

Australian finance updates have hit a snag running multiple times. This has resulted in people pulling many youth pulls. All youth pulls will be removed and reset once this bug is fixed. Then everyone will be able to pull their only youth pull for this week. This will be announced once it is done.

EDIT: That sucks cause my player was pretty good.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Tim Westcarr - 18 yo, BT Rating=10,178
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a cautious player with strong leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has worthless batting form, proficient bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre

Jakester1288

International Regular
I am guessing I am supposed to click on the Challenge Team, but I can't. What am I supposed to do?

Challenge Team
Still in Cup

Jakester1288

International Regular
Playing my first game, even if it is a friendly, now.

Early wicket lost, but Raisani looking the goods. I have picked a whole team under 20 except for 1 or 2, most are my 17 year olds. Recipie for disaster, but it will give me a good look at who performs and who doesn't.