• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

pasag

RTDAS
Greatest night of sport ever. I honestly didn't think it would happen, going to take some time to sink in. And they did it without Nannes and RTD dominating!

Just so good, love the Dutch.

kingkallis

International Coach
Not a single hit...man this is unbelievable!

England should fire the fielding coach - is this how you gonna win Ashes? :D

King Pietersen

International Captain
Well played Netherlands, but seriously England, that was ****e. Collingwood's a rubbish captain, Rashid bowled awfully, we needed Dimi, and the batting in the 2nd set of 10 overs was pure rubbish. I'd love to hear Bob Willis' view on this game. What an awful, awful performance, well and truely outplayed.

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
Good Lord.

And what a game for the first ever cricket broadcast in Romania, about to begin in half an hour - one hour of history.

Congrats Holland, nothing is impossible and nothing is "sacred" anymore in world sport.

Chubb

International Regular
What a boost this will be for continental cricket, let alone for Dutch cricket! it makes me very, very happy to see this happen.

kingkallis

International Coach
Greatest night of sport ever. I honestly didn't think it would happen, going to take some time to sink in. And they did it without Nannes and RTD dominating!

Just so good, love the Dutch.
RTD did play a solid part in it...2 wickets and 22* in a crucial situation!

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent game.

What T20 is about. It doesnt have to be good quality cricket to be entertaining.

Dont get me started about selections as Ive got bored with the continuous mismanagement.

More important here to congratulate the Dutch. Well played. :)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It had to happen sooner or later.

It's always surprised my how we haven't lost to an associate before, really.