• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

Chubb

International Regular
Ten Doeschaete will win this game for the Netherlands. Maybe NOW I can persuade my club to go on tour to Rotterdam!

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've a lot of admiration for Collingwood, he's a good pro thats made the most of himself in all disciplines to become an accomplished international.

Yet he's a shocker of a captain.

tooextracool

International Coach
It is pitiful how dependent this England side is on Pietersen in all formats of the game. The sad part is that hes not even that good, just better than a bunch of mediocre players that are all in the side.

Anderson, Rashid and Key really shouldnt be anywhere near a limited overs side. Rashid shouldnt be near an England shirt even. And players like Dimi who have IPL experience amongst some of the best players in the world have been left out. Im not even going to go on ranting about the selectors any more, cause I am just tired off it.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Wicket at last. But it is pouring down with rain. Hopefully the Umpires'll just let the game continue and get a proper end. Man how we needed that.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is better than Fed winning.

Amazing you lot - 2 weeks ago the Ashes chances were being yapped up as you beat the Windies. Now you put in a mediocre effort v an Associate side and you all death-ride your team.

Personally, I find it amusing.

C'mon RTD!